Friday, April 3, 2009

Silent love




What a pretty face you were
the morning after an eternal night
those mischevious strands of your hair
like streaks of bliss shining bright

winds wearing the robes of your name
tickled my cores everyday
your innocent gazes were so insane
not even knowing what they used to slay

my parched heart was deluged
with the rain of a silent love
i was a restless ocean in recluse
you were the smile of the silver moon above

my waves wanted to embrace your light
the distance was to deep to plumb
against myself i did try to fight
but your magnetic eyes made me numb

i  followed the roads that told your tale
to tell you were the one,yes it was you
in a second but my blood went pale
what i saw just couldn't be true

cusp of beauty there you were
leashed and blooming in his blatant grip
the sky fell apart,my sight became blurred
into a thousand pieces my world you ripped

blazing dreams,bleeding tears
eyes seethed,heart was crucified
that ruthless dusk,my soul it seared
a naked death my love had died

choked words calling your name
requiem was now your sparkling face
your dark fire burning me in shame
abandoned by you i kissed my grave

today your broken memories stab into me
asking me why i didn't tell you
mourning over my morbid destiny
now i scream to myself....i loved you,i loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment