Friday, April 3, 2009

Blood for my beloved


Dead inside your eyes,my dreams no more alive
redemption from your love if again I want to survive
kiss of those wet lips feed fuel to the flames of a thirsty fire
that is reducing me to ashes,oh granted is your desire

my fading breaths realize the mutilated face of love
Disguised as an angel Lucifer had descended from above
deceptions were persistent,how I succumbed to your poisons
once bright with sunshines,now blackness rules my horizons

your words enchanted me but those memories are wraith
I’ve seen fidelities die now morbid is my faith
Stab once more into me and help me lose my sight
The moon’s turned scarlet so perfect is this night

promises that you seeded have yielded thorns in my heart
with my loyal blood on I gift them back to you as I depart
cancer of your unholy touch is spreading throughout my core
drain every last drop of you out of me as I wish to die pure

but my sacrifice won’t get buried in a silent vain
your deeds will haunt you back slaying you in utter pain
curse from my grave will make you remember my song
you’ll also be forsaken,betrayals never live for too long

for the hands of salvation I will watch you crawl
sooner or later may be but this time does justice to all
crucified for your sins,in burning agony you will wail
in the cradle of death I see your fair skin turning pale

a cold casket awaits for the warmth of your naked corpse
my demon’s coming to receive you,alas we don’t trade remorse
let me hear your melodious screams haha all your saviors are dead   
how beautiful you’ll look-slit through veins,adorned in red 

mortal we are but our crimes aren’t,where will you run
I’ll deliver you from yourself I’ll render you undone 
Surrender your spirit to me,it’s the lust of my sword
Thy blood it seeks my beloved,today vengeance is lord       

No comments:

Post a Comment