Friday, April 3, 2009

Wait for the night





With a million ecstasies in my heart i wait for the night
for the ballad of stars and for the symphonies of moonlight
through the corridors of winds an angel descends into my eyes  
her radiance,ephemeral though enlightens up my darkened skies  

ages vanish in a moment riding on the quick swings of time
smiles thread up the boulevards of silence when her memories chyme      
freeze away now oh gravity and stop the sand that is falling 
let the seduction in her magnet take me to from where she's calling 

intoxicated by the carnival of colours till now that remained unknown
my breaths drink life again that once became oblivious and alone 
collision with her thoughts ,so tranquil was never the pain 
as i swirl behind her echoes even madness calls me insane 

i ask the veiled directions for the revelation of secrets they hide
their lips smirk with mischief that easily they will not confide  
with a distant touch they tickle my emotions deeply concealed  
her fregrance diffuses into my soul,within myself heavens i feel  

zenith of bliss this is,far above from the vehement flames of lust 
where senses don't prejudice the pigmentation of naked crust  
arms wide open i taste her magic that will lose its flavour soon 
reality spalashes upon my face,time has come for the demise of moon

surreptitiously caravan of night culminates into dawn’s prelude 
mind denies the veracity that a wrench and her embrace will elude 
alas I can not shackle the sprinting instants that are passing by
our worlds start drifting apart,twixt them as separations occupy 

but her trail does a promise that this is not the ultimate farewell
the odyssey will begin again,into my ears her fading whispers tell
holding the evanescent pearls all I can do is to wait for the night 
…..….for the ballad of stars and for the symphonies of moonlight


No comments:

Post a Comment