Friday, April 3, 2009

United forever



On the canvas of sky
as the night crawls
saying herself goodbye
into my arms she falls

                                                                    In her eyes i see
a white mischief boils
as i start losing me
out of triumph she smiles

My head goes blind
i make myself her slave
her love not easy to find
for its rarity she makes me crave

I hold her hard i hold her tight
slowly she dissolves into herself
no matter what's wrong or right
it's two of us and no one else

caressing her face i feel
the music of her gasps
my thoughts rejoice as they steal
secrets she carefully clasps

her face a thornless rose
which my lips greet
our souls tied so close
that i can hear her each beat

of the venom in her kiss
my mind falls apart
her sting too a bliss
sucking it through her heart

in the grip of her claws
my desires curl out
there exists no more pause
don' stop now,her whispers scream loud

with trembling hands
her body i stroke
each step on that forbidden land
is another distance evaporated in smoke

i paint her sexuality
with the colours of my fire
in this twilight's duality
her pain swings higher

the night surrenders itself to dawn
i think my best i tried
beside me her light sleeps
sunken deep and satisfied

this immortal page
which we wrote tonight
captured by this lovely cage
would dwell in me for the rest of my life


2 comments:

  1. profound beauty!!!

    as each line ended...u ensured it did not get vulgar!!!
    masterpiece for sure...

    ReplyDelete