Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Exams







Books in my dreams,equations in my screams
these exams take me along there invincible streams
the awful time has become too much of a hell
recurring devils why do they come..can anybody tell

My crimson red eyes demand some sleep
but the course to be fathomed is too deep
the brain has choked with the traffic of pages
can' find a way out of these black and white cages

This way ammeter measures current,so what do i do
laplace is left,lorentz is lost..man i'm really screwed
the fucking time readily melts away as ice on fire
heavyweight books laugh as a blood sucking vampire

A creepy junkyard is now my brain
facts keep pouring in only to go to drain
the formula was here where has it gone
shit man....the sun has arisen along with the dawn

The clock strikes, now i'm now all set to die
outside the exam hall my memorie says bye bye
the pen has stopped and so has my mind
other people sitting around,they also don' seem to be kind

My blank paper consoles me you worked so hard
maybe your parents won't believe when they see your report card
but there sits a beast with a red fire ball in his hand
on a few ticks and crosses your fate now stands

Mug,mug,cram,cram to prove your worth
tear yourself untill you curse your own birth
this education won't easily spare you alive
and hailed as a winner if you'r able to survive

4 comments:

  1. "other people sitting around,they also don' seem to be kind"---------->>> they never are!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooper sir....i just loved this one...i can undersand ur exam pain :)...

    ReplyDelete