Tuesday, December 1, 2009

From the ink of my love



                                                 
Beneath the shadows of intertwined branches
Weaving and erasing countless dreams
As I look up at the dark winter sky
That was scarlet just some hours ago
I wonder that you also must have changed
Sneaking quietly out of the closet of my eyes
To open deserts where the golden sands
Might have molded you into an enviable reality

Sometimes during the odyssey of your imagination
I stumble into the garden of your breaths
Where each petal laden with hanging fragrance
Again gives me a million wings to fly with

When I wake up to the flutter of leaves
I see the hue of moonlight percolating into me
And into the empty contours of traipsing breeze
Giving me the abundance of an ink which will
Grant immortality to my words and love for you

For there will come a time when there shall be no life in me
And then you should know what I write today
On the blank slates of some abstract emotions
 Binding them carefully with the hymn in my heart
That would be visible only through the magic of your eyes

 The soft pebbles that I throw into this lake
Are hopes, that somehow my crescendo, with these ripples
Will reach your soul as a smooth whisper
And you will also know that when you breathe
Someone else also is alive through them.



2 comments:

  1. hii!!!
    just bumped into ur blog by chance!!
    some really soulful poems..
    keep blogging!!
    bless

    ReplyDelete