Sunday, September 27, 2009

Come back my love



Ensnared by your memories,breathing your name
In the infiniteness of thoughts the words are lame
This distance,this silence pierces into my ears
I wish eyes could bleed but alas they only have tears

Ailment of my heart you do not understand
Amid shadows of solitude I need your hand
From this desolated cell for your touch I scream
Lost everything with you I’m chasing this dead dream

But the heart is obstinate,logics it doesn’t know
From the clutches so tender it isn’t letting you go
Its valleys still covered with the halo of your bliss
Scent of your words fading to a hallucinating promise


Those beautiful reflections will you snatch them away
Leaving me with haunting realities that’ll take me astray
Futile hope of your return is gripping my soul tight
Plunging me into further darkness,barren of any light

Cripple all my senses to cure the pain you gave
Your circling face will entangle me to my grave
Tell me a world where I may be able to forget you
Labyrinth of our past I’m not able to cross through

Monsoon sky drips poison through dusk and dawn
Echoes in the drops waking up rose’s brutal thorns
But in the moistness ember of your face doesn’t go cold
Remaining pristine as ever if this time goes old



3 comments:

  1. *But the heart is obstinate,logics it doesn’t know
    From the clutches so tender it isn’t letting you go
    Its valleys still covered with the halo of your bliss
    Scent of your words fading to a hallucinating promise*


    >applauds<


    it just keeps getting better! :)
    keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya anki :)
    this is first time i am actually commenting on your blog!not to mention that its 3:06 a.m. by my watch and i have a civil submission pending. anyhow, i just reaf this piece of yours. i dont remember if you have posted on AP. pardon my memory.
    i just wanted to say,that i really really loved reading this thing. its really a pleasure to read you,once in a while when you come back with such write it overwhelms me,makes me wonder how do you do it. you seriously have a way for words. lovely write. keep them coming.
    wishes and regards. :)

    ReplyDelete